Let's get rid of UNCONFIRMED/CONFIRMED

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Tue Feb 27 14:23:16 GMT 2018

Il giorno Tue, 27 Feb 2018 14:58:22 +0100
Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> ha
scritto:

> * A bug nobody has looked at yet

How would NEW not fit the bill? (As opposed to UNCONFIRMED)

> * A bug someone other than the reporter has looked at, but which was
> not reproducible

Do you mean a single status that covers  WORKSFORME / NOTABUG /
INVALID?

> * A bug someone other than the reporter has been able to reproduce.

This is probably the only possibly use case for CONFIRMED, but I'm not
too keen on the wording (see my other messages on why).

There are other bits that are important for triaging, but those don't
fit the main topic of this thread.