A Quick Note on FOSDEM

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Feb 5 09:54:56 GMT 2018

Whoo! We survived the weekend. I'd like to give an enormous thanks to those
who helped make the booth happen: Aleix, Boud, Clemens, Ingo, Irina, Jos,
Jose, Laszlo, Lydia, Neofytos, Petra, Roman, Sune, Timothee, Tobias, Wolthera
.. I'm sure there are people I'm forgetting to name here.

Also a thanks to the FOSDEM team for making the conference happen once again.
It was bigger and crowdeder than ever before, but over in building K things
ran smoothly.

GNOME people lent us some scissors and helped me figure out the firmware for
the WiFi dongle connected to the ARM boards. Good to see y'alls again.

There will be longer messages about the conference, summaries and reflections,
to appropriate mailing lists in the course of the day.

[ade]