What's in the box?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Feb 1 15:20:12 GMT 2018

I'm sure we have a boothbox wiki-page alreadt somewhere, but here's my list as
I'm packing; maybe something to cross-check with existing packing lists, and
also so I can check I've got everything when I go back:

[[ if there's stuff missing here that makes you go "ooh, you need .." then
shout, so I can still pack it / make it ]]

Physical Infrastructure
==============

1x roll duct tape
1x roll broad clear tape
1x remainder of a roll of Frozen-themed duct tape
20m steel-core laundry line, for making impromptu device tethers
4x steel cable clamps, to make loops in above.
pliers, wirecutters, screwdriver, box cutter, wrench
tie-wraps in various sizes
velcro cable ties
3x Kensington lock

Administrative Infrastructure
===============

A handful of pens, pencils, permanent markers in 3 colors
Cash box, with key
32 EUR in change (my own)
36 czech koruna, free to the first person who asks for it
Writing pads, colored notes (not stickies, though)
Narrow clear-tape dispenser

Power Infrastructure
===============

1x 4-socket schuko, 5m cord
1x 3-socket schuko 4-socket narrow-eu 2-socket swiss
2x 5V 2A phone chargers
2x USB-A micro cables
1x USB-A -> USB-C cable
Odroid power (5V 2A, 0.7mm +-center)
Rock64 power (5V 3A, 1.2mm +-center)

Network Infrastructure
==============

1x 10m UTP RJ45 (hm, labeled "sebas 2")
4x UTP RJ45 patch cable
1x Linksys 54g USB wifi dongle
[ the switch is part of the "ARM rack", below ]

Peripherals
===========

2x Logitech wired mouse
1x Sun type 5 keyboard

Storage
=======

4x 16GB micro SD cards (mostly for the pine)
2x SD adaptor
1x 80GB USB-SATA HDD

Desktop
=======

"ARM Rack" w/ Pine64 and Odroid, 5-port switch and 5V 10A PSU
 - power cord
 - power supply for switch
24" FHD monitor
 - stand
 - power cord
 - HDMI, VGA
 - 3.5mm audio

Laptop
======

My own Slimbook (runs Neon & FreeBSD)
 - power brick

Booth Staff Stuff

5x KDE Lanyard
5x plastic pouch for lanyard
10x double-sided KDE name thingies for writing on