bugzilla, it's products, how they relate to projects. it's a mess...

Nate Graham pointedstick at zoho.com
Wed Jan 31 15:18:44 GMT 2018

On 01/31/2018 08:15 AM, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

>>> Yes, that would be very good!
>>
>> Working on it now! "Demigod status," I like that...
>>

> And I've started a short how-to-triage-a-bug manual draft:
>
> https://phabricator.kde.org/T7842

We actually already have a centralized page with that information:
https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Bug_triaging, which is
linked to from https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved, which is now
linked to on kde.org.

It probably needs some cleanup, and IMHO we should try to keep this page
as central and up-to-date possible. The Krita-specific page is good for
Krita, but if you could migrate any generally-applicable information to
https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Bug_triaging, that would
be fantastic.

Nate