Travel support for FOSSASIA 2018

Harish Navnit harishnavnit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 13:46:42 GMT 2018

Hi all,

If you've been invited to the FOSSASIA summit[1] this year and are in
need of travel support for the same, kindly get in touch with me(reply
to this mail off-list, ideally), providing me with details of the
purpose of your visit(details about your talk etc) and the estimated
cost you'd require to be reimbursed.

The organizers of the meetup have agreed to reserve slots untill the
end of the week for representatives from KDE, so kindly hurry up if
you're in need of travel support.

I'll coordinate your requests with the e.V board by the end of this week.

P.S: Please forward/inform anyone you know who intends to be at
FOSSASIA and is in need of travel support.

[1] https://2018.fossasia.org/

Harish