FOSDEM - what to show?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Jan 26 12:11:56 GMT 2018

For FOSDEM, we've got a table -- but what shall we show off there? I'll bring
at least one 24" FHD screen, a KDE slimbook, and a pair of ARM boards that run
KDE Plasma. Probably a little ASUS i3 box as well which currently runs
Netrunner KDE, but could be reinstalled with KDE Neon.

What I don't have is a good idea of what to show; if those people who have
volunteered for the table do, that's really excellent. Otherwise, I'm looking
for input on what's new and neat in KDE (because what I personally pay
attention to is konsole and kdevelop, I have no idea; I'd be an embarrasment
presenting Krita for instance).

[ade]