FOSDEM stall, getting closer

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sun Jan 21 19:18:11 GMT 2018

Hi KDE Community,

It's been a while since we mentioned FOSDEM. I should have been noisier in the
meantime. Right now we've got very few people who have said they're going on
this list, and very few people have entered any information on the wiki page.

So, here's a recap:

 - who is going to FOSDEM?
   - Please give a shout here on the mailing list.
   - Please add yourself to the wiki page if you can. Even if you don't intend
to do booth support or anything, it's good to know who is there.

It looks like there's little interest in a saturday evening meal. I think it's
best to defer organising that to (if) there are a dozen people who actually
want to go out.

[ade]