KDE and Google Summer of Code 2018

Clemens Toennies starbuck at netrunner-os.com
Sat Jan 20 03:10:33 GMT 2018

On Jan 19, 2018 6:11 PM, "pointedstick" <pointedstick at zoho.com> wrote:

> While we're at it, let's not only re-work existing KCMs, but try to take
the opportunity to simplify and consolidate where possible. For example,
the Launch Feedback KCM consists only of two checkboxes that could easily
be moved elsewhere (the cursor part into the Cursors KCM, and the Task
Manager part into individual Task Manager widgets' settings, perhaps?)

Good points.
The Fx Speed in the compositing kcm could also fit in the Effects kcm.

Greetings, Clemens.

https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/