Please help us push the fundraiser with a blog post about your work in 2017

Lays Rodrigues laysrodriguessilva at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 11:35:45 GMT 2017

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 9:27 AM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 5:29 PM, Clemens Toennies
> <starbuck at netrunner-os.com> wrote:
> > I think it has been mentioned before, but the white text on parts of the
> > background image makes it hardly readable. Is there someone who can fix
> > this?
>
> Lays: Can you have a look at this?

​Hello guys =D
That bug happened to a few people, and I wasn't able to replicate in both
navigators here(chrome and firefox quantum).
Apparently the css isn't loaded correctly, you can try to inspect the page
and see what's happening.

If you provide for me a screenshot of the
 console and style tab it
would be helpful.

Happy Holidays to all.

Cheers,