FOSDEM stall

tetris4 tetris4 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 20:26:30 GMT 2017

Hi,

Not my first time at FOSDEM, but first time volunteering for the KDE booth
and for organizing anything related leading up to the event.

My T-shirt size is large and my energy and enthusiasm levels will be high!
=D

It probably doesn't count, but I will be giving a lightning talk on behalf
of ChakraLinux.org in the distributions-devroom.

Cheers,
Neofytos Kolokotronis