FOSDEM stall

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sun Dec 17 22:51:58 GMT 2017

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 05:00:15PM -0500, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Friday, December 8, 2017 1:22:45 PM EST Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> > KDE has a stall at FOSDEM again this year, however due to a slightly
> > overlapping booking I won't be able to help organise the stall or any
> > Saturday entertainment.  If someone else is able to take this on I can
> > tell them how to get going.
> >
> > Jonathan
>
> So it's been kind of quiet on the FOSDEM front. I think I can step in (up?)
> and try to organize some things, booth materials, thingy saturday night (bear
> in mind, I'm old and tired and want a social event where you can hear each
> other talk) .. in my mind, depending on what is needed exactly I'd get a car
> somehow and drive it down on friday morning, get stuff sorted, and drive back
> to .nl sunday evening.

Great, thanks for taking that on.

You'll need to make a wiki page to keep track of people and activities.

I have some t-shirts, useful stall bits, and the roll up posters.  I can post those to you if needed.

I can also send you details of the guy who has the bar in Grand Place we've used for past Sat events.

Jonathan