KDE at fosscomm2017

Dimitris Kardarakos dimkard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 17:03:57 GMT 2017

Hi everyone.

I am Dimitris, KDE Contributor from Greece. Yesterday I presented vision
of KDE as well as vision of Plasma at Fosscomm2017
<https://www.fosscomm.hua.gr/>. Fosscomm (Free and Open Source Software
Communities Meeting) is an annual conference about free and open source
software, hosted at Harokopio University of Athens.

Does any specific place exist where I may upload the presentation file
to? I am going to write a short article about the vision of KDE in greek
foss-related blogs and groups. Thus, it would be convenient to have a
reference to the presentation file.

PS. Presentation is in Greek

Dimitris Kardarakos