KDE Community Goals: 2017 voting has started

victorhck correohck at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 16:55:10 GMT 2017

El 06/11/17 a las 17:31, Aleix Pol escribió:
> On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 4:03 PM, victorhck <correohck at gmail.com> wrote:
>> El 06/11/17 a las 15:53, Andy B escribió:
>>> Thank you Lydia.
>>>
>>> I voted.
>>>
>>> Andy

>> Hello.
>>
>> Sorry, but it says: "Double-click or drag-and-drop items in the left
>> list to move them to the right - your highest ranking item should be on
>> the top right, moving through to your lowest ranking item."
>>
>> But there's an error with the text? The final personal options must be
>> in the left, not in the right side?
>
> You need to drag from the left to the right and make sure that the
> list, when it's on the right, it's in your order or preference.
>
> Aleix

I know the "how-to" but what I said it's that I needed to drag from
right to left and then I was allowed to submit.

just the opposite that you and the "how-to" say! :)

Maybe a little mistake, or maybe I have forgotten what is right and left! :þ

Best.

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/