KDE Community Goals: 2017 voting has started

victorhck correohck at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:03:23 GMT 2017

El 06/11/17 a las 15:53, Andy B escribió:
> Thank you Lydia.
>
> I voted.
>
> Andy
>
> On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 1:15 AM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
>> Hey folks :)
>>
>> We are really close to having our goals for the next 3 to 4 years
>> figured out. The only remaining step is the voting. I am sorry this
>> was a bit delayed because of trouble getting the system set up.
>>
>> You can see the latest state of all goal proposals at
>> https://phabricator.kde.org/project/board/244/
>>
>> I just send out a voting invitation email to the following groups as
>> that is the closest I can get to reaching active KDE contributors:
>> * everyone subscribed to the KDE Community mailing list
>> * everyone with a KDE developer account on identitiy.kde.org
>> That gives us 2709 people. If you know someone who is an active
>> contributor and does not fall into either of those groups please ask
>> them to send me an email and I will add them still.
>>
>> The voting will be open for 2 weeks. Please do take part. This is an
>> important step in helping us work together in the next years.
>>

>> Cheers
>> Lydia
>>
>> --
>> Lydia Pintscher - http://about.me/lydia.pintscher
>> KDE e.V. Board of Directors
>> http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org

Hello.

Sorry, but it says: "Double-click or drag-and-drop items in the left
list to move them to the right - your highest ranking item should be on
the top right, moving through to your lowest ranking item."

But there's an error with the text? The final personal options must be
in the left, not in the right side?

Best.

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/