KDE Community Goals: 2017 voting has started

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Nov 6 08:15:00 GMT 2017

Hey folks :)

We are really close to having our goals for the next 3 to 4 years
figured out. The only remaining step is the voting. I am sorry this
was a bit delayed because of trouble getting the system set up.

You can see the latest state of all goal proposals at
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/board/244/

I just send out a voting invitation email to the following groups as
that is the closest I can get to reaching active KDE contributors:
* everyone subscribed to the KDE Community mailing list
* everyone with a KDE developer account on identitiy.kde.org
That gives us 2709 people. If you know someone who is an active
contributor and does not fall into either of those groups please ask
them to send me an email and I will add them still.

The voting will be open for 2 weeks. Please do take part. This is an
important step in helping us work together in the next years.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org