Join the Akademy 2018 talks committee!

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Oct 30 21:04:00 GMT 2017

Hi

We are looking for people to join the Akademy 2018 Talks Committee.

To be suitable all you need is to have attended Akademy previously, have a
good idea of what the community is up to and have some spare time over the
next few months.

The committee comes up with some suggested themes in the Call for Papers and
decides on the selection of talks from the submissions. So they are a very
important part of making the conference a success.

If you would like to be involved in this please let me know.

Cheers,
  Albert