Participation of KDE in GCI 2018

vijay krishnavanshi vijaykrishnavanshi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 21:12:31 BST 2017

Hello everyone,

I am writing this to urge KDE to participate in GCI 2018. On the idea page,
we have around 20+ tasks and few members have shown interest in adding
tasks for their projects in GCI later(if we take part).

My opinion is that we should participate. Thoughts?

I can apply as org admin if no one else is available for the task. I will
need to ask few questions in regards to that. Can I email someone with
my question related to the process? If yes, please state so that I can ask.
Time is the issue but I can put in the required time to get it done.

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi