Status of Wayland implementation on nVidia graphics cards

Christian Ohrfandl christian.ohrfandl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 19:22:39 BST 2017

Dear KDE community,

I just installed KDE Neon Git unstable from September 19th 2017 on may
main computer. I want to use Wayland (because of testing and submitting
potential bug reports), but I can't (after user login, screen is black
with a big cursor, but I can not interact with the session; most
probably because of my nVidia Geforce 760 graphics card).

Therfore, I want to ask how mature Wayland/nVidia implementation is?
Does it work in general? If so, which driver (nouveau or proprietary)?
Is there a (bug)tracker?

Thank you in advance!

best regards,

Christian