Fwd: [GCI-mentors] Google Code-in 2017 is on!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 00:06:04 BST 2017

Hello folks, GCi is on! All teams need to begin assembling tasks now,
if we want to participate. October 9 is just around the corner, and
that is when organization applications open.

More details about where we will collect those tasks to follow. For
now, if you will mentor at least one task, please subscribe to
KDE-Soc-Mentor and ping one of the admins about that. We especially
welcome all GSoC students to mentor some tasks for GCi!

Valorie