Spreading Randa stories II

Paul Brown bro at fsfe.org
Tue Sep 12 19:28:06 BST 2017

Hello,

Again we call open you to help us give a push to the Randa funding campaign.
We need you to give us hand with a story on the subject by posting the news to
Facebook groups, G+ communities, re-tweeting and re-tooting it, drawing other
communities attention to it, upvoting on Reddit, and so on.

The story is here:

  https://dot.kde.org/2017/09/12/randa-roundup-part-ii

And we have shared it via social media in these places:

  https://twitter.com/kdecommunity/status/907558044153860096

  https://www.facebook.com/kde/posts/10155177490873918

  https://plus.google.com/b/105126786256705328374/+KdeOrg/posts/8aFWD9zyKqC

  https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6zm9n0/
stuff_going_on_during_kdes_randa2017_development/?ref=share&ref_source=link

  https://www.reddit.com/r/kde/comments/6zm9ei/
stuff_going_on_during_kdes_randa2017_development/?ref=share&ref_source=link

  https://mastodon.technology/@kde/3499989

Can you guys help us with this?

Paul