Splitting Craft, move the recipes to GitHub

Hannah von Reth vonreth at kde.org
Thu Aug 24 10:52:53 BST 2017

Thanks for all input.

We will split the recipes from the Core to a new KDE repository.
When multiple repositories and cross repository dependencies are properly
implemented in Craft, the recipes will be split again.

One repository containing non KDE recipes,
this repository will be located on GitHub.

A second repository will be located on the KDE infrastructure,
containing KDE recipes.

On the user side nothing should change.

Cheers,

Hannah