Splitting Craft, move the recipes to GitHub

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Aug 23 18:43:38 BST 2017

El dimecres, 23 d’agost de 2017, a les 16:45:12 CEST, Hannah von Reth va
escriure:
> Is there any chance for bidirectional mirroring, so that KDE projects
> could easily apply
> pull request of non KDE members?
> The KDE bot reply to pull request is more than discouraging.

It's technically *my* reply bot, not KDE's one, though I'm running it under
the agreement we had on kde-devel that having unreviewed merge requests in an
unofficial "web service" made no sense.

Various people have complained about the message but very few have actually
contributed a better wording. Not that it has been a problem for Craft since
it has had exactly 0 pull requests.

Cheers,
  Albert