Ambitious KDE Goal: Briding the Gap

Jos van den Oever jos at vandenoever.info
Sun Aug 20 14:00:57 BST 2017

On Sunday, August 20, 2017 2:27:44 PM CEST Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Sunday 20 August 2017 13:50:54 Jos van den Oever wrote:
> > Here is a nice example project that has a features/ folder.
> >
> > https://github.com/acmcarther/cucumber/tree/master/examples/calculator/
> > features
>
> Also, Kevin Ottens gave a talk at Akademy once about using Cucumber in
> testing of Zanshin; so software craftsmanship implies also well-documented
> and well- described software. I like it, it ties in also with the
> (smaller?) ambition from the documentation / wiki bof.

Nice. I missed that talk. Akademy is so humongous.
You probably mean this one:

https://conf.kde.org/en/Akademy2014/public/events/88
https://ervin.ipsquad.net/slides/talks/ak2014-agile-rescue/#/37

Zanshin has 49 feature files. The first one was added in April 2014.

CGit has highlighting for them which makes the structure clear.

https://cgit.kde.org/zanshin.git/tree/tests/features/zanshin/features/workday/
workday-display-completed.feature

This method is translated. I'm working a project where with Dutch feature
files.

Cheers,
Jos