Survey for prioritization of requirements for an IM/chat solution for KDE

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Fri Aug 18 01:11:39 BST 2017

Hi everyone,
I've finally managed to enter all of our proposed requirements for a KDE-wide
primary IM/chat solution into a tool for creating Kano surveys:

http://www.kanosurvey.com/?id=3959

The Kano model [1] categorizes features not just in "must have" and "nice to
have" but into five categories along two dimensions.
This results in a more holistic view on the requirements, at the expense of
making the survey quite long because participants have to rate each feature on
two dimensions.

So, please fill in the survey, but be aware that overall you'll have to answer
a whopping 106 questions (rating 53 requirements on two dimensions each), so
please reserve enough time.
The survey took me 13 minutes to complete, but of course I've already read the
requirements countless times, so you might need a bit more time.

Thank you in advance for your participation,
Thomas

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kano_model