Please participate in the requirements Etherpad (Was: Re: radical proposal: move IRC to Rocket.Chat)

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Aug 10 11:14:57 BST 2017

On Thursday 10 August 2017 10:57:29 Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> This is a microcosm, a textbook example, a beautiful illustration of
> exactly  what the culture-worries in the IM thread are about

Perhaps to clarify: the above is a philosophical point (see what happens when
you start messing around with communications channels), not related to the
actual list being created.

The list being created so far is (as Thomas mentioned) at

	https://notes.kde.org/p/KDE_IM_requirements

You will need a KDE identity account to access it. If I glance at the colors
in that notepad (even though few have attached their name to a color), it
looks like all the vocal people in this thread are also represented on the
notepad.

There are interesting philosophical discussions to be had about the content of
the list -- but not just yet, I don't think.

[ade]