github, phabricator: a new threadZ

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Thu Aug 10 09:56:44 BST 2017

Il 10 agosto 2017 11:45:14 EEST, Harald Sitter <sitter at kde.org> ha scritto:
>Seems to me y'all aren't appreciating that I am telling you my point
>of view.

One thing is say "adding an easier workflow for scratch repo to our infra is much required for this and that", which I can agree too; another is going straight to something that seems more like to "ready to kill our infra anytime".

> I have created some 20 repos on github last year and 0
>scratch repos on our infrastructure. I thought you might want to know
>why. Feel free to find my reasons silly, that doesn't change them
>though.

I don't find your reasoning silly, as I wrote above. Hyperbole(s?) are fine but maybe distracting in an already complicated discussion.

--
Luigi