Proposal: Have the Community Set Ambitious Goals for Itself

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Jul 31 15:20:11 BST 2017

Hey :)

Thanks everyone who worked on putting this together at Akademy. I
believe this is a way that can work well for us as a community.

So one of the things we still need to iron out is the timeline. Here
is a straw man proposal:
* We work on the proposals now until beginning of October
* We talk about the proposals during all of October
* We have a vote on the proposals during the first two weeks of November
* We publish the results in the middle of November

What do you think?

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org