Retirement of SVN Commitfilter and Legacy Get Hot New Stuff systems

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jul 30 22:38:22 BST 2017

El diumenge, 30 de juliol de 2017, a les 17:44:31 CEST, Boudewijn Rempt va
escriure:
> Nah, it isn't that important. Just subscribe to the commits mailing list
> and add some rules to your email client to separate out the various
> repositories is easy enough. _If_ the commit filter were really important,
> someone would have maintained it, right? If there's no maintainer, there's
> no importance.

I never felt the need to step up as maintainer as it simply works (for me) and
I did not see the calls for maintainership if they did happen.

What is not clear is if the emails i'm getting when someone commits to e.g
Okular or kgeography come from here or from somewhere else.

How do i know where they come from?

Cheers,
  Albert