[kde-community] Re: Applications Lifecycle Policy

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Jul 26 12:39:12 BST 2017

At the BoF today we approved the draft lifecycle policy as a
reflection of current practice.

One addition is that apps in kdereview should take no more than two
months and after that should be moved to unmaintained or back to
playground.

More notes were taken on discussion about improving the review process
which Luigi will send.

Jonathan