latest draft for mission (and strategy)

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 18:28:38 BST 2017

On Monday 29 May 2017 21:17:29 Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> I'd like to invite you all to take a look at the current draft and
> provide your constructive feedback so we can use this as the basis for
> our work for the next years.
>
> https://community.kde.org/KDE/Mission

Good job, i like this text!

one thing i would add tough, is at
"interoperates well with proprietary software, formats and services"

I would really like adding something about being committed to interoperation
with free software services, so while we try to interoperate with proprietary
ones, if  a free one is available (like owncloud vs dropbox) making sure the
priority is making the interoperation with the open service a truly first class
citizen

--
Marco Martin