latest draft for mission (and strategy)

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 17:02:56 BST 2017

Thanks for putting this together! Some (late and) minor thoughts on wording:

I like that we state we want to "integrate well with other Free products to
complete the experience". I would explicitly mention "other Free *software*
and products", to make clear that we don't want to be a closed ecosystem
where KDE software only integrates with other KDE software.

I also think that the statement "maintains a diverse and inclusive
community" is fundamental in a truly open online community nowadays. I
would go further and say "a diverse, inclusive *and safe* community".

Apart from that, I agree with every point in the strategy and I'm happy we
have decided to write it down and make it public.

Albert