Kirchentag in Berlin

Boudhayan Gupta bgupta at kde.org
Mon May 1 22:58:42 BST 2017

If you can stay in a hostel for one night, might I recommend the
excellent Regenbogenfabrik near Kotbusser Tor in Kreuzberg? It's got a
ghetto atmosphere but it's really comfortable, cosy and homely. Oh and
did I say cheap?

See: http://www.regenbogenfabrik.de/

Freundliche Grüße
Boudhayan Gupta
KDE e.V. - Sysadmin and Community Working Groups
+49 151 71032970