Akademy 2017 inAlmería, Spain - 22-27 July

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon May 1 22:11:49 BST 2017

On Monday 01 May 2017 22:45:37 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > As the time to book some accommodation for Akademy is close, are there any
> > hints which location makes sense?
>
> We're working on it, hopefully we can publish it this week.

Can you give an address exactly where the conference days will happen? Is it
at Universidad de Almeria, in la Can~ada, near Calle Fred Van Oystaeyen?

I'm probably going to bring my whole family (since the kids take Spanish at
school and they should get out more), so the regular hostel-type accomodation
probably won't fit me very well: I'd really appreciate some family-friendly
tips as well. Even if it's like "get airbnb near plaza de murcia", that's a
start for my search.

[ade]