Kirchentag in Berlin

Olaf Schmidt-Wischhöfer olaf at offene-bibel.de
Sun Apr 23 20:29:03 BST 2017

Dear fellow KDErs,

who would like to help us present Linux (and KDE) at Kirchentag (25-27 May, Berlin, www.kirchentag.de)? The event is a meeting of 100,000 people (most are Protestant Christians, but also many have different beliefs). It includes a huge exhibition area.

KDE has been present there in the past:
https://blogs.fsfe.org/gladhorn/2010/05/18/going-where-no-gearheads-have-gone-before/

This year, we do not have an official KDE booth but a joint booth of
www.luki.org (Linux User Group in the church) and www.offene-bibel.de (a CC by-sa Bible translation).

I know that we have many KDE people in Berlin, and others might be interested in visiting Berlin. We can provide simple accomodation in a classroom (if you bring a sleeping bag).

Please let me know in the next days if you are interested in joining us.

Best regards, Olaf

---
Olaf Schmidt-Wischhöfer
Board member of the KDE Free Qt Foundation
Board member of Offene Bibel e.V.