GSoC 2017

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 07:40:55 GMT 2017

On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 4:21 PM, Heiko Tietze
<tietze.heiko at googlemail.com> wrote:
> First of all https://community.kde.org/GSoC

Excellent suggestion -- ALL students and all mentors should read that
page, as requirements are more strict this year.

> On 03/18/2017 10:43 PM, Camilo Higuita Rodriguez wrote:
>>
>> On Mar 18, 2017 4:30 PM, "Rajeev Ravindran" <razorrajeev at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, I'm a student developer from India.. I would like to work on
>>> kde-connect as a GSoC Project..but I can't find an IRC channel for it..how
>>> do I contact the mentors for it?
>>> --
>>> Rajeev Ravindran

On every Idea is at least one way to connect to your mentor. Not
everyone uses IRC, but *every* project uses a mail list. Subscribing
to the team mail list and probably also KDE-devel list should be the
first thing a prospective developer should do.

This is a fantastic list to discuss issues around the KDE community,
but it is not a catch-all for GSoC questions. We have the #kde-soc irc
& Telegram channel and KDE-Soc email list for those questions.

All the best,

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez