Contact with the "Suggested Project" mentors [ GSoC 17 ]

Ashutosh Maurya asmaurya1995 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 11:45:10 GMT 2017

Hello developers.
I am interested in a project , as suggested in the ideas list for GSoC 2017
based on the using the GHNS Framework ( KNewStuff ) . I am willing to
directly contact the mentor who has put forward this idea . The email isn't
mentioned and I am unable to contact the mentor directly on IRC because I
am unaware of the time zone the mentor is in so I don't know when he/she's
gonna be on line on #kde-soc channel .

Could you help me out regarding his/her email or any other means where I
can directly contact the mentor ?

The project idea link:
https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2017/Ideas#Project:_Integrate_with_share.krita.org

Mentors : Boudewijn Rempt (IRC: boud), Scott Petrovic (IRC: scottyp)

Regards,
Ashutosh Maurya