Phabricator updated

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sun Feb 19 07:49:29 GMT 2017

Hi all,

Over the weekend we've updated our Phabricator instance to the latest
stable version. This has brought in a few changes which you may wish
to check out - including the ability to customise the global home menu
and setup a favourites menu for yourself to access frequently used
functions.

As the global items setup by Sysadmin cannot be overridden by users,
i've only setup a very basic set of items for everyone to use.

For those who use Arcanist, now would be a good time for you to ensure
you are running the latest stable version as well. For those not using
Arcanist, please note that usage is strongly encouraged.

Regards,
Ben