Communication with Phabricator upstream

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Thu Feb 16 08:29:38 GMT 2017

Hi all,

To help simplify things for Phabricator upstream, they've asked that
only a couple of people bring things to their attention (including
filing tasks). This helps them with figuring out our priorities as a
project in regards to usage of Phabricator.

Please therefore file all issues / etc you hit regarding Phabricator
on our own instance, tagging them with the project "Phabricator".

At the moment i'm the one liasing with them primarily, although i'll
be looking to bring one or two others on board soonish.

Thanks,
Ben