Mycroft Plasmoid & Request to Join The Community

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Jan 16 20:45:30 GMT 2017

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 8:20 PM, Aditya Mehra <aix.m at outlook.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your quick responses Aleix & Thomas. I have carefully gone and
> read through the KDE Manifesto[1], Commitments of a KDE Project[2],
> Policies[3] and the Incubator page including internal links documentation
> and am open and willing to adhere to all the terms, policies and Commitments
> mentioned and also make the required changes to the current plasmoid if
> required to follow them.

Great to have you on board, Aditya! I am very happy to see your work
on this and it's great to have it inside KDE.
If you have not found a Plasma developer to be your sponsor in the
next 2 weeks please reach out to me and we can see what else we can
do.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org