Replacement of notes.kde.org

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at kdemail.net
Sun Jan 1 15:35:38 GMT 2017

Hi sysadmins,

we (Kube) use notes.kde.org for collaboratively taking our weekly
meeting notes. we tried the Collabora Online thing during our last
meeting and we were not impressed. Two or more people writing at the
same time was a painful experience compared to notes.kde.org.

We would like to test it a bit longer. Could you prolong the testing
period for another two weeks?
Feedback from other using notes.kde.org for collaborative note taking
during meetings (plasma?) would also be appreciated.

Cheers

Michael