Top 15 Mailinglists with messages in moderation

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Dec 2 19:11:21 GMT 2016

Hi Ben,

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 7:26 PM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It's that time of month again.
> If you're the moderator for one of the below lists, please moderate it's
> queue.
>
> If a list is no longer in use, please file a sysadmin ticket so we can
> clean that up.
>
> Cheers,
> Ben Cooksley

>      16 amarok

I don't see a reason to mention Amarok specifically, as both Valorie and I
moderate it daily, maybe you just caught it between two spam floods.
Currently the queue is empty, as it is on a daily basis once either Val or
I have done our listadmin tasks.

Regards, Myriam

PS. FWIW: I can moderate more if you need moderators for some lists, just
ask.

http://www.fsfe.org
<http://www.fsfe.org>