Affenfels: Plasma Sprint 6-12 Feb 2017

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 13:41:57 GMT 2016

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:
> Come one and all and sign up for the Plasma Sprint, 6-12 Feb 2017 in Stuttgart.
>
> https://community.kde.org/Plasma/Affenfels
>
> https://reimbursements.kde.org/events/25
>
> Includes the option of a road trip from FOSDEM if you're going to both.

I'm booking the various stuff now, so as usual questions about the
terrible reimbursements.kde.org ...

since will have to go a piece by train, and  the db site won't let me
buy tickets for february yet (frankfurt-stuttgart), I still have to
put a random price guess, is that ok?

accomodation: do we have to put that in the reimbursment app as well?
(if so i guess just half of us would need to if we take all doubles)

--
Marco Martin