Bugzilla upgraded

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sat Oct 29 21:06:16 BST 2016

On Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 4:59 AM, Alexander Potashev
<aspotashev at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The production instance of bugs.kde.org has now been upgraded with the
>> latest Bugzilla.
>> Thanks to everyone who tested the instance at bugstest.kde.org.
>>
>> If there are any issues, please let one of us know.
>
> Hi Ben,

Hi Alexander,

> When submitting a bug report recently, I noticed that the "Platform"
> combobox now has only 4 options: Other, PC, Macintosh, All. Before the
> update you could select from a large list of Linux distros. Even
> worse: if you select "Platform: PC", the bug report is rejected
> because of invalid platform.

This is because you are using the Guided format, which is an
uncustomised upstream template - mainly intended for use on Mozilla's
Bugzilla.
I can't see this linked anywhere on bugs.kde.org itself though so i've
no idea how you got there.

> --
> Alexander Potashev

Cheers,