Call for attendees - LaKademy 2017

Aracele Torres aracele at kde.org
Sun Oct 16 00:10:47 BST 2016

We had already announced before and now we came here again to remember: the
next edition of LaKademy, will occur from April 28 to May 1, 2017 in the
Brazilian city of Belo Horizonte.

It's a great opportunity for the integration of KDE contributors from all
over Latin America, providing space for the exchange of ideas on projects
and initiatives among members, to discuss the future of KDE and plan future
actions in Latin America, in addition to presenting the project to
potential new contributors.

Therefore, we would like to invite all contributors in Latin America to
join us in this event. Imagine a room full of KDE contributors joining
forces to work on this project that is so dear to us all!

We will have hacking sessions and other meetings to discuss and work on
specific issues of the community. And if you're coming for the first time,
don't worry, you'll learn many practical ways to colaborate with KDE.

But, in order to organize the event, we need to know who's coming. So,
please fill in the form we created, if you have interest in participate.
This way we can estimate our expenses.

You'll have to enter your personal data, date of arrival / departure and costs
of your trip and accommodation (if needed). Remember KDE e.V. can afford
these costs, but this will depend on the amount and how active / you are in
the KDE community.

Want to join? Then make your registration! This form will be available
until the beginning of November. If you are interested in participate,
please fill in as soon as possible:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xFU4STn9Hg_Nv9I-WX1_eUpb9hb3ziks7PTxJ_kMeJA/edit?usp
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xFU4STn9Hg_Nv9I-WX1_eUpb9hb3ziks7PTxJ_kMeJA/edit?usp=sharing>
=sharing