Hello World

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 23:23:34 BST 2016

On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 1:26 PM, Sanchit Bansal <codinzygote at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am a enthusiastic open source developer ( github : voidestructor ) and I
> want to start contributing with KDE. I have registered for a account and
> read the guidelines, but can someone here point me to some issues/bugs which
> need solving. Also if anything else that I should know before I start
> contributing ?
>

> Thanks
>
> Waiting for reply
>
> Sanchit Bansal

Nice to hear from you, Sanchit, and welcome. Easy "bite-sized" bugs
can be found at http://bugs.kde.org/jj

One of the resources we have for beginning developers is the KDE
guidel: http://flossmanuals.net/kde-guide/ . I hope you find it
useful, although some parts are a bit out-dated.

All the best,

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez