[kde-community] Results from the Mission Survey

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Mon Aug 1 11:05:25 BST 2016

On 01.08.2016 11:20, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Thank you for doing this.
>
> I am baffled by the extreme coherence between answers of contributors and of
> users. Seems like a perfect match.
Indeed, I was equally surprised by that. It is true, though (I've just
re-checked the data to be 100% sure).
If someone says "KDE has lost touch with their userbase", we can confidently say
"No, we haven't, look at that
survey we just did!". At least judging from our attitudes. To the extent that
our actions match our attitudes,
we should be all lined up with what our users want.
Our users should like a Mission Statement derived from these results, then :)