[kde-community] KDE Plasma Screencast

Carlos Nihelton carlosnsoliveira at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 00:36:25 BST 2016

Hi guys,

You might find this silly but since I met Android 6 screen cast feature
I've been wondering why we don't have this feature embedded into our
Desktop Environments.

As a GNU/Linux enthusiast I can't even imagine limits to the usage and
usefulness of this feature directly embedded into Plasma shell.

Do we have this already started into the community?

Is there any chance of having this in Plasma 5 or 6, maybe?

How difficult it will be for the community to work on this?

I'd like to hear back from the community about this idea.

--
Atenciosamente,
Carlos Nihelton