[kde-community] 20th anniversary parties - global organizer needed

Stefan Derkits stefan at derkits.at
Mon Jul 18 10:04:39 BST 2016

Hi,

On 2016-07-18 00:27, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> I've created https://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/Parties/KDE_20_Anniversary

thanks for creating it, I've added Vienna to the list.

I hope that many KDE people from Vienna/Austria and maybe also
neighbouring countries join :)

@KDE AT: Even though mid of october is still far away, I hope some of
you join me. And I would need someone to help me organize this
(including reminding me to organize & promote it :) ).

My plan would be: Meeting/Party on Friday evening and another event on
Saturday afternoon or so.
What other event? Some ideas:
* Hack day?
* C++/Qt/KDE Frameworks Workshop for Beginners/Language Switchers?
* Qt/KDE Frameworks "Help Desk"?
* KDE Install Party?

Stefan