[kde-community] [WikiToLearn] Please participate in our survey for input on KDE's Mission

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Tue Jun 28 23:10:24 BST 2016

Hi,

On 28 June 2016 at 23:50, Sven Brauch <mail at svenbrauch.de> wrote:
> I trust you are aware of the biasing the amount of participants from the
> different areas introduces and aim to provide the results of the poll in
> a form which is transparent with respect to this bias.

I guess we will never take absolute numbers, will we? ;-)
Participants to a community are representative of their respective
groups, and should be weighted within themselves, and I guess this is
Thomas intention... otherwise you wouldn't ask the question "where are
you contributing?", no?

In WikiToLearn, for example, I expect people to be much less technical
on the CS part and just a minority will know exactly what the sentence
"running KDE frameworks natively on unix-like platforms" means. I
guess that's also why not too many answers are coming from here.

Anyways, I have already seen that m_bona has been spreading the link
on many of our channels, so that is great! Let's hope for more :-)

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום