[kde-community] KDE's 20th birthday

R.Harish Navnit harishnavnit at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:23:16 BST 2016

Hi,
​
On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 5:35 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 6:23 PM R.Harish Navnit <harishnavnit at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I really like the idea of a KDE1 theme for plasma. Looking forward to
>> that ! :-)
>>
>> In addition, I have a rather wild idea. What do you think about making a
>> short video(s) depicting a typical day in a KDE
>> developer/contributor/sysadmin's life ? Or a short documentary(need not be
>> so intense or professional FWIW) on people behind KDE. I know there is
>> behindkde.org , and we could just add a few more interviews there, if
>> nothing else.
>> But I feel doing interviews(not your regular hangout sessions and stuff,
>> a bit more like a documentary, sort of) would be really interesting and
>> would definitely be an attention grabber.
>>
>> Considering the occasion, I feel attempting something like this is worth
>> a shot. Of course, we'll need volunteers for this. If you like the idea,
>> feel it's relevant, let me know. As of now, I'm most likely the only
>> volunteer. Anyone willing to join in ?
>>

> Hey :)
>
> I really like this idea. Let's make it happen! Are you able to handle the
> coordination on the promo mailing list?

​Just a quick update here that I had a discussion with Mario Fux and Lays
Rodrigues ​who have volunteered in filming some activities at the upcoming
Randa meetings, with the aim of creating some content to be used for the
20th brithday celebrations too.

​​I can't wait to see how things pan out in Randa, fingers crossed :-)

Thanks,
R.Harish Navnit
The Enigma <http://harishnavnit.wordpress.com>​